- Who is the Data Controller
- For what purpose do we collect the data we request
- What is the legitimation for its processing
- During how long do we keep it
- To which recipients is your data sent
- Which are your rights.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Sareen Lvetic Beauty – Sareen Galarza
Commercial Registration: CHE-475.405.191
Address: Artelweg 8 – 4125 Riehen, Basel Stadt, Switzerland
Hereinafter referred to as “LVETIC BEAUTY”, “we”, “us” or the “Data Controller”.
2. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data means any information or data that can identify you, directly or indirectly.
In this regard, the personal data collected by LVETIC BEAUTY includes:
- Information you provide directly to us when you register on our Website. When you become a subscriber, we collect:
- First and last name
- Information you provide directly when you purchase a Product, When you purchase a Product, we collect:
- First and last name
- credit card information
- billing address
- Data collected when you contact us and respond to your queries and/or requests: When you contact us through the means provided on the Platform, we collect:
- First name
- Email Address
- Telephone number
- Any information you voluntarily provide to us through the application form
- Data obtained when you contact us and respond to your queries and/or requests: When you contact us through the tools provided on the Website, we collect:
You guarantee that all the data about your identity and legitimacy provided to LVETIC BEAUTY in the corresponding forms of the Platform are true, accurate and complete. Likewise, you undertake to keep your data up to date. In the event that you provide any false, inaccurate or incomplete data or if LVETIC BEAUTY considers that there are reasonable grounds to doubt the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the same, LVETIC BEAUTY may deny your access and present or future use of the Platform or any of its contents and/or services.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of Personal Data requires a minimum age of 18 years or, where applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to process your requests and/or provide you with the services you have expressed an interest in. Therefore, if you do not provide them, we will not be able to attend to you correctly or provide you with the services you have requested.
In any case, we reserve the right to decide whether to include your personal data and other information in our databases.
3. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data provided through the LVETIC BEAUTY Website are necessary to:
- Provide a form to contact us (via the email and/or telephone number provided) and, to be able to resolve queries and/or requests about the Website.
- Process transactions, including payments, made through our Website.
- Register // Login on the Website.
Other purposes related to the use of the Website:
- Sending promotions and advertising related to products and services that may be of interest to you (newsletters), subject to your express consent.
- To improve, develop and test our Website.
- To protect the rights, property and/or security of LVETIC BEAUTY.
4. LEGITIMISATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- We use, through our payment intermediary, data including payment data for the execution of transactions, for example, when you place an order via our Website. We use this data in order to fulfil the contractual obligations that bind us to you.
- LVETIC BEAUTY has a legitimate interest in attending to the requests or queries that you submit to us through the various existing means of contact. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it allows us to attend to you properly and resolve the queries raised.
- When you contact us for the management of incidents related to the use of the Platform, the processing is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with you.
- Where your enquiry relates to the exercise of the rights set out below, or to claims relating to our services, we are entitled to process your data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- Quality: We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analysing the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction, as the aim is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
- Sending of commercial communications: The legitimate basis is the express consent that you give us (for example: when you authorise the sending of advertising or our newsletter).
5. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, that is:
- Third parties that help us provide the services (e.g. providers).
- Third parties who help us provide IT services, such as Platform providers, hosting, maintenance and support services on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
- Third parties that help us provide digital services and reviews, CRM, web analytics and search engine.
- Advertising, marketing, digital media and social media agencies to help us deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, to analyse their effectiveness and to manage your contact and enquiries.
- Authorized LVETIC BEAUTY personnel.
- Third parties for legal regulatory compliance.
In any event, we will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable laws.
6. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as we need it for the purposes for which we process it, until your account is deleted or for the legally required period.
The Personal Data obtained through the email address, will be kept until the service is performed or during the time of attention for the resolution of your query.
The Personal Data obtained through your express consent for the sending of push communications or commercial communications will be kept until you revoke your consent and request cancellation of the service.
We may retain some personal data to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to administer our rights (for example, to enforce our claims in court) or for statistical or historical purposes.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it will be removed from our systems and records or anonymised so that we can no longer identify you.
7. RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Any person may withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been given for the processing of their data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to or rectification of your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- To request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the restriction of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in section 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and in respect of which personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Agency.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
9. UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there has been a change in your personal data, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the data.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise, any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of publication: 07/11/2021