Aqua,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Cera Alba, Emerald Powder, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Petroselinum Crispum Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Lactic Acid, Retinol.
How to use
Apply morning and evening on dry and clean skin after your face serum.
- Cocoa butter has fantastic moisturizing qualities as it is rich in essential fatty acids that nourish and protect the skin. The butter can deliver deep, lasting hydration that doesn’t feel greasy or sticky, helping to keep your skin in its natural healthy balance.
- Parsley Leaf Extract is a natural extract of the leaves of Carum Petroselinum. Parsley contains antioxidants such as folic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Parsley helps collagen production, and its other qualities can help regulate oil production and cleanse pores.
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) has been used for centuries around the world to healwounds and improve skin conditions. Yarrow is considered to have anti-inflammatory,healing, antibacterial, and astringent properties. Studies on the effects of Achilleamillefolium extract on the skin have shown that it has a rejuvenating effect on the skinsurface. Examples of these rejuvenating effects are an. increase in epidermal thickness and significant improvement in wrinkles, pore appearance, and skin softness.
- Probiotics fight infections, environmental damage, boost immunity, regulate pH levels, and keep our skin plump and dewy.
- Niacinamide has a plethora of benefits as a skin care ingredient, including its ability to minimize the appearance of enlarged pores, restore skin’s defences against moisture loss and dehydration, visibly even out skin tone and discolorations from sun damage.